Friday, May 16, 2008

T.I.'s Sets August Release Date For Paper Trail

T.I. recently revealed the release date of his upcoming fifth solo album titled Paper Trail.

According to Billboard, T.I. revealed that the album will hit shelves on August 12th. The project was initially slated for release in September.

“There was a great demand for the product,” T.I. explained. “Once we put out ’No Matter What,’ we got so much positive response that we moved up the date.”

T.I. released the song “No Matter What” on his website, streetcred.com, last week.

The Atlanta bred rapper revealed the album will feature production from DJ Toomp, Drumma Boy, Keith Mack, JR Rotem and Lil C. He plans to release the song "Top of the World", which features B.O.B and Kanye West, as Paper Trail’s first official single.

0 comments: